Flappy Girl (Demo) Flappy Girl (Demo)

I think the main problem over here is the "flappy" factor, actually.
Everyone is more than sick of seeing more and more copies and edits of it everywhere. I honestly wouldn't even compare it to flappy bird if it wasn't for the scoring and menus.
This game works very differently: It has stages, enemies, platforms, music, and even a small, but a bit poor, storyline. It's really a whole different setting and feeling. Why don't you try replacing the "flappy" style with something of your own?

I don't agree with people that this is a lost cause, I'd recommend working a bit on the graphics.
The enemies reminds me a bit too much of Adventures of Lolo, their sprites look a bit overly detailed in comparison to the rest of the tiles, and the stage in general just feels a little "empty".
There is also a little bug and a typo: If you play, quit game, and select a stage to play again, your score from your last game does not reset. The typo: It's written 'Retray' instead of 'Retry'. (The storyline also plays every time you select stage 1, but I don't know if that is intended behavior.)
The gameplay in general is not bad. felt kind of laggy for some reason.

The Chalice of Marfa The Chalice of Marfa

Pretty damn awesome for your first game.
two things that really bothers me though... one that "layton" is a tag, other than "puzzle", and the fact that i have to miss a puzzle's answer on purpose in order to get a medal...

BoobMarley responds:

Games aren't about medals, pal, and they're especially not about ones Yomiel thinks she deserves for clicking on a few things.
Secondly, if you don't think a puzzle game inspired by Professor Layton merits being tagged with "Layton", go make your own. :)

Angry House Escape Angry House Escape

You're supposed to write controls and tutorials in "instructions", you know. Also, a puzzle may be obvious to the creator, but not so much to the player. What hint do we have for putting bulldog teeth onto a minotaur? How are we supposed to know that you have to offer fruits for statues to give you keys? To make it worse, you can't give any fruit to any statues! Trial and error is NOT a good way of making games like these.
Too little hints and can't examine items.

The Relaxing Shore The Relaxing Shore

Hmm. You could add footstep sounds for sand and water. I don't know how Unity works, but, if it is similar to UDK, it should be possible. Asides from that, I love the song and the way you applied the sea sound effect.
The textures are well tiled, except maybe for the barrels. The sand and sea look a little bit unrealistic compared to the rocks. No idea what to do about the sea, but I think a lightmap or shadowmap would help on the sand; It doesn't seem to have any shadows falling on it except for the terrain mesh shadow.
The 3d models themselves are pretty good! Imo, the pier could be a little less Rustic, and the bananas... You could add a few trees, or put things belonging to the player(camera) around them. Scattered on the ground are a little bit out of place, since no trees at all are around.
(3.5 review rating, score 3.)

Puffycheeks responds:

Yomiel, thank you for taking the time to look at my submission. In the game engine the shadows do work but I can not figure out why they are not there when I export to HTML. I am still very much a beginner at scripting so there are some things I can not do. I will however take your rustic opinion and trees into consideration.

Facility X Facility X

What are you actually supposed to do in the game? Sure, you have an idea going there and a little story to go with it (even though it's only mentioned in the author comments, it's still a story, alright)
At first, I thought the only thing you could do was walking right and dying, but after restarting the page and testing buttons on the keyboard (You should add a retry button or make it respawn automatically, refreshing the page every time can be a little bit annoying) I found out that pressing Enter actually makes you fly a bit(- and if you're adding commands different than the usual WASD/arrows+space, you should also specify somewhere the controls, can be in the Author comments, just mention it), and managed to get past the pit. Cool, but the level didn't change, nor I saw anywhere to end it. Flying all the way up results in your character disappearing forever, just the same with the pit. There's no real gameplay to this game.

Graphics... Well, a game doesn't need to have complex graphics to be great, but try to tile the bricks a bit better, it looks patched up. :(
Sounds are usually appreciated too.

Wrapping up this review, as far as i've seen, no reason to submit this as "Mature". It doesn't have suggestive/explicit audio/text, intense violence, drug use, mild nudity, etc.

Bullet Waltz Bullet Waltz

Now this is my kind of game! I would certainly buy this, and the song is really catchy, too! the only thing i'd change would be the graphics...I think sharp pixels look better than blurry ones. But that doesn't lower my score by any bit. Really love it.

LAMA with a BEER! LAMA with a BEER!

Fix that sensibility, please! it's fine if it's supposed to be hard, but damn, I first thought the numbers would go like "1, 2 , 3 , go" or something and I just failed the game right off! and after ten minutes od playing or so, I managed to get an "incredible" score of 8, it's not really fun, but frustrating...
Asides from that, he characters are nice, the colorful 3D background seems a bit off and overdone to me, i think it would be better off with a regular pixel background.

Harvert Orange Harvert Orange

It took me a little bit to understand the game. The english of it is a bit weak and with many grammar errors, which made the "tutorial" a bit difficult to read and to get a grasp of what was going on. It all looked a little random. Had to wait a bit to see how it all worked, although, after a few times played, I still don't get how a few things work, Such as the money. I don't know if it's a bug, but, you don't get a single cent as you deliver the juices,or level, or time passes.
Music... Well, not really my taste, gets annoying after a while, but, that aside, it's a broken loop, that isn't really nice for a game.
I really like the lighthearted look of everything, though. Nice job on the artwork.

WaterColor WaterColor

The concept and music are really great! Although, the background could use a little bit of work, as well as the difficulty of things. Or, keep the difficulty, add easier levels before this, and a death counter-- would be a great Rage game! Whatever you do, please keep working on this. :D
Also, as a little side note, I thought the speed of the bullet was a little too slow compared to the jumping speed.

Maximum Frustration 2 Maximum Frustration 2

I was thinking "nah, it can't be so frustrating."
first 4 levels were "okay, this is not so hard at all."
then level 6. "NOW IT'S A MATTER OF HONOUR."

I'm seriously pissed off. took one hour and a half to beat the first and the second game.
But this was the objective. I just underestimated the title.
Sir, you're one hell of a motherfucker. In the good way. I got pissed, but enjoyed it at the same time.

Zapxo responds:

You were mistaken and paid the price, and finally regained your pride, congratulations.